Wednesday, January 7, 2009

bling bling for kam

miss cutiepants rang in the new year with a brand new pair of earrings... along with the piercing to go with): i felt so bad! but its just about 30 seconds of crying followed by beautiful ears forever. hopefully she'll thank me later when all of her friends are too scared to get it done. she is almost 4 months old now.



kolie loves getting in her old bed with her sister

kolie stayed the night with mimi and papa while we had friends over for new years. we just kept kameron with us. she went to sleep at 7:30 and didn't wake up until 6! thanks kam(: and happy 1st new year.

1 comment:

  1. I love her pierced ears! You've inspired me to get Cam's done. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but I just can't get myself to take her. I know I need to do it soon or she'll start grabbing at them if she gets too old. Kameron & Kolie are precious, and the bed head is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete